FinFit Life is committed to help people have wealth, health and time to enjoy it.
Change is one of the few constants in life, which means it’s important to have a life insurance policy that can grow with you. Through unique benefits like customized premium payment options, tax-deferred cash accumulation and a lifetime death benefit, permanent insurance can help you plan for the unexpected and protect your family from financial hardship at every stage of life. Consider a permanent policy if you’re interested in:
- Providing additional income for your family
- Growing your retirement income
- Preserving your legacy for the next generation
- Safeguarding your business
Indexed Universal Life Insurance
Indexed universal life offers you the same great features as traditional universal life, like premium payment flexibility and a lifetime death benefit, but with the additional opportunity to earn interest based on the performance of a linked indexed account. Indexed universal life policies typically provide more cash value accumulation potential than other universal life products and offer protection against market risk for your policy’s cash value. Key benefits of indexed universal life include:
- Policy does not directly participate in any stock or equity investments. Account values vary depending upon the performance of the indexed account options you select.
- Money from the policy is available via withdrawals and loans.
- Flexibility to switch between different premium allocation
Learn more about the different types of permanent life insurance:
Universal Life Insurance
With a universal life insurance policy, you have the flexibility to customize the timing and amount of your premium payment, while still enjoying all the traditional benefits of permanent life insurance, like lifetime protection and cash value accumulation potential. Universal life gives you the ability to meet your needs now and in the future. Key benefits of universal life include:
- Amount and frequency of premium payments can be adjusted within certain limits.
- Policy account value grows based on a credited interest rate (which can change).
- Money is accessible from the policy via withdrawals and loans.
- Options that provide protection tailored to meet your needs.